Viewing 1 - 10 of 166 jobs
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred or specialized training beyond the high school level. * Practical experience in maintenance of lock and key system. * Must be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee Registration License.
* Receives guests into dining area with a smile and pleasant greeting. * Checks reservations and seats guests in a courteous and friendly manner. * Relays any guest compliments and complaints to the appropriate supervisor. * Responsible...
* High school diploma preferred. * Ability to read and write English and to operate a CRT. * Previous clerical experience preferred. * Must be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee Registration License.
Responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to established recipes and procedures. Ensures outstanding guest service. Must have prior Bartender experience.
* Open * Ability to read, write and speak English. * Physically strong * Open minded and willing to learn. * Must be able to make decisions and work well with others.
* Completes all established set-up duties on time. * Sets, cleans and resets tables in assigned station. * Responsible for maintaining all established service standards. * Adheres to department and hotel policies. * Ensures that work area...
Responsible for the cleaning of all public areas, restrooms, and offices throughout the entire Hotel/Casino complex as needed. Must have excellent communication skills. Must be flexible to work any shift.
* Must possess valid NJ CDL driver’s license for busses with passenger endorsement. * Must have clean driving record. * Previous bus/van driving experience preferred.
* Assists cooks in the cooking and garnishing of all foods in accordance with standardized recipes and plating guidelines. * Displays understanding of basic cooking principles and exhibits those skills. * Responsible for cleanliness and...
Responsible for the preparation of all culinary product ordered from the kitchen for the various food outlets. Assures all food production meets department culinary standards.