Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

business development jobs - Stone Mountain, GA

Viewing 1 - 5 of 7 jobs

  • Business Operations Mgmt Mgr III

    Ericsson - Atlanta, GA

    predefined service level objectives in order to meet our Business Partner expectations. Communicate status of ... and problem management support and status reports to business stakeholders Develop strategies and support plans...

    6 days ago from Ericsson


    Georgia Department of Labor - Marietta, GA

    This should develop into additional responsibilities such as report creation and in-depth business analysis / intelligen ... candidate to listen to some live and recorded calls from business consultants and quality control these calls against...

    22 days ago from Georgia Department of Labor

  • project manager

    Compnova - Atlanta, GA

    using change methodologies that assure the reliability of business and operations information management systems; ... business trends and recommend successful changes to the business Proven ability to form successful partnerships.

    30+ days ago from CompNova

  • Radar Technician with Security Clearance

    Cambridge International Systems - Marietta, GA

    Radar Technician Requisition ID: 01008 Business Unit: International/Federal Civilian Location: Dobbins ARB, GA US Citize ... and performance analyses â?¢ Assist with the development of procedures, plans, and documentation for testing and...

    13 days ago from ClearanceJobs

  • Mechanical Designer

    Cb&a - Atlanta, GA

    Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance (Blue Secure Silver for Business Plan) - CB&A pays 60% of the premium cost and the employee pays the remaining 40%. The employee?s premiums are deducted on a pre-tax basis. Principal Financial Group...

    20 days ago from Petro-Chem Fossil Job Board