Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

banking jobs - Houston, TX

Viewing 11 - 20 of 310 jobs

  • Medical Technologist (MT) - Blood Bank - PRN, Rotating Schedule

    IASIS Healthcare - Houston, TX

    ### Job Description JOB SUMMARY:** Under the general supervision of the Laboratory Operations Manager and according to established policies and procedures, performs various Clinical Laboratory tests in one or more sections of the...

    30+ days ago from Iasis Healthcare

  • MT/MLT (Blood Bank)

    HCA - Pearland, TX

    Title: MT/MLT (Blood Bank) Location: United States-Texas-Pearland-Pearland Medical Center Other Locations: null Can be MT or MLT POSITION GOAL The Medical Laboratory Technician is responsible for prompt and accurate performance of routine,...

    30+ days ago from HCA

  • School Contract Job, COTA, North of Houston, TX (37784548)

    Soliant Health - Houston, TX

    School Contract Job, COTA, North of Houston, TX. Soliant Health is currently looking for an Occupational Therapist Assistant North of Houston, TX. Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school that needs a Full time for the...

    18 days ago from Soliant Health

  • Full Charge Bookkeeper

    Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Houston, TX

    This is a full charge bookkeeper position. The actual title is accounting assistant, 80% of the job is your standard bookkeeping duties listed in the must haves. The other 20% is being an assistant/right hand person for the CFO. Casual...

    1 day ago from Internship.com

  • Medical Technologist Chemistry Lab (7a-3p) - Medical Center

    St. Luke's Episcopal Health System - Houston, TX

    The basic duties of a Medical Technologist is to accurately analyze and report patient test results in a timely manner to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Education and Licensure: 2 year degree required, Four (4) year degree...

    1 day ago from ST. LUKE'S EPISCOPAL HEALTH SYSTEM

  • Medical Laboratory Technician- Part Time

    Riverside Community Hospital - Houston, TX

    The Medical Lab Technologist collects blood, performs test, inputs patient information and test results into computer, performs computer functions as needed and assist in other duties as directed by laboratory supervisor/manager. The...

    21 days ago from Riverside Community Hospital

  • Medical Laboratory Technician- Part Time (00009-59748)

    East Houston Regional Medical Center - Houston, TX

    Medical Laboratory Technician- Part Time The Medical Lab Technologist collects blood, performs test, inputs patient information and test results into computer, performs computer functions as needed and assist in other duties as directed by...

    21 days ago from East Houston Regional Medical Center

  • Accounting - Analyst

    Recruiting - Houston, TX

    Accounting - Analyst We are currently seeking an experienced Accounting - Analyst to join our team in our Houston, TX location. Job Summary: The Accounting Analyst is accountable for the financial and risk management of the company, to...

    18 days ago from Recruiting

  • Mortgage Loan Processor II

    Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance - Houston, TX

    The purpose of this position is processing residential mortgage loan applications to ensure a smooth mortgage process. This position is for an experienced loan processor having several years experience in the processing of residential...

    12 days ago from Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc

  • Oil & Gas Electronics Maintenance Technician

    Willis Group - Houston, TX

    Electronics Maintenance Technician Specialized Maintenance Technicians play a prominent, critical role in our oil and gas client's service quality. Whether supporting field teams in service operational centers or at the wellsite, your...

    30+ days ago from Willis Group LLC