Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Solomon Page Group jobs - Hoboken, NJ

Viewing 1 - 10 of 195 jobs

  • Senior Designer - Beauty

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Job Description Our client, a cool beauty brand, is looking for a Senior Designerwho will beresponsible for assisting in the directing and executing of several concurrently running promotional collateral programs from inception through...

    13 hours ago from StartWire

  • PPT/Keynote Presentation Designer

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Job Description Currently seeking a freelance Presentation Designer, with a clean aesthetic and a strong eye for design to partner with our clients on an as-needed basis to develop/create PowerPoint and/or Keynote presentations that will...

    13 hours ago from StartWire

  • Executive Assistant to Distressed Real Estate Team

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Global Private Equity Firm located in Midtown Manhattan is seeking a new Executive Assistant to support its Distressed Real Estate team which is comprised of 2 Managing Directors, 1 Principal, 1 VP, 1 Associate and 1 Analyst. This is a...

    2 days ago from StartWire

  • Front End Developer-Freelance (NYC Ad agency)

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Job Description Front End Developer-Freelance (NYC Ad agency) Our client, a leading interactive ad agency, is seeking a talented Front End Developer to join their team on a freelance basis . This individual will be faced with the task of...

    13 hours ago from StartWire

  • Legal Assistant

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Support 3 M&A Attorneys - all very nice must have advanced MS skills They will test on delta view Largest multimedia company in country 3-5 years prior legal assistant experience in a fast paced environment. Prior experience at a top law...

    3 days ago from StartWire

  • UX Designer

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Our client, a leading agency in the digital design world, is looking for talented interaction designers with at least 2-3 years of experience and a portfolio of gorgeous work. You will have solid experience with UX and UI design with a...

    2 days ago from StartWire

  • Senior Digital Designer / Beauty Brand

    Solomon Page Group - New York, NY

    Our client, a leading skincare brand, is looking for a talented Web & Graphic Designer. In this role you will be the lead web creative designer for two eCommerce websites as well as their mobile website. Major Duties & Responsibilities:...

    1 day ago from Get Art Director Jobs

  • Mid Level Copywriter - Digital..Pharma/Healthcare..Freelance

    Solomon Page Group - New York, NY

    Our client, a digital ad agency, is need of a number of Copywriters with experience writing copy for websites, mobile, apps for Pharma and/or healthcare brands.3-7 years experience.Onsite in NYC.Please send your resume and portfolio.

    12 days ago from Get Copywriting Jobs

  • Sr. Operations Support Associate

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Global investment bank requires Senior Operations Trade Support Associate to support the DR Corporate Action and Client Service team. The Operations associate will assist with various business critical AND ad hoc projects, in addition to...

    3 days ago from StartWire

  • Executive Assistant/IR

    Solomon Page Group - New York City, NY

    Global Asset Management firm seeks: Very high level Executive Assistant role paying $80-85K + pd OT + Bonus Most of the support is for 1 of the MDs (90%) and the other MD (10%) One MD is a fundraiser who specializes in the Middle East. The...

    3 days ago from StartWire