Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Retail Associate jobs - El Segundo, CA

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 jobs

  • Need: HELP DESK LEVEL 2 ASSOCIATE @

    Thoughtwave Software & Solutions - Los Angeles, CA

    helpdesk team. Secondly, provides technical support for the retail store, HQ, and DC customers by serving as an ... 1-3 year Level 2 Helpdesk experience Minimum of 1-3 years retail experience preferred. Prior SAP POS experience a...

    5 days ago from Tech Fetch

  • Lead Warehouse Associate

    Ingram Micro - Van Nuys, CA

    and is currently seeking an exceptional Lead Warehouse Associate to join our team. AVAD is an industry-leading ... for completing the regular duties of a Warehouse Associate approximately 80% of time and the remaining 20% of time is...

    9 days ago from Ingram Micro

  • Sales Development Associate

    Datapop - Los Angeles, CA

    are a looking for individuals that are familiar with the retail space or selling emerging technologies that can convey the value to both early adopters and the majority. As a key member of the sales team based in our Los Angeles office,...

    30+ days ago from DataPop

  • Senior Project Architect

    Consulting For Architects - Santa Monica, CA

    Image unrelated Job Title: Senior Project Architect | Global Commercial/Global Retail Firm Profile: Our client is an int ... Job Description: Our client seeks a design professional for their Global Commercial/Global Retail studio...

    30+ days ago from Consulting For Architects

Post a Job on BusinessWeek.com

Post a Job

Reach millions of talented professionals