Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Randstad Technologies jobs - Vancouver, WA

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 jobs

  • RF Engineer - RF Design / LTE / OSS

    Randstad Engineering - Portland, OR

    . BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work experience required LTE Design experience Benefits PTO/Vacation Medical Benefits available 401K Randstad Employee retail discounts Related...

    22 days ago from Randstad Engineering

  • Android Developer

    Randstad Technologies - Beaverton, OR

    Job Description I'm looking for a high powered Sr. Android/Google native application developer (a platform expert). This will be a key role for growing our internal team and will help us architect, design, and develop native applications...

    30+ days ago from Mx Group

  • Test Lead

    Randstad Technologies - New - Portland, OR

    Roles & Responsibilities The Testing Lead oversees development and execution of project plans which are aligned with and follow the appropriate project delivery process for the testing phase, which may include work plans, schedules,...

    9 hours ago from www.randstad.com

  • Benefits Engine Configuration Analyst]

    Randstad Technologies - New - Portland, OR

    Benefits Engine Configuration Analyst ** Oregon candidates will report on-site daily. Out of state employees will be required to travel on-site 75%. Must be able to work in Portland, Oregon three weeks per month. The other 25% can be...

    1 day ago from www.randstad.com

  • CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist

    Randstad Technologies - New - Portland, OR

    Purpose of the job: Executing campaigns to generate new contacts, nurturing contacts into marketing qualified leads and accelerating sales-qualified leads into opportunities. The role is perfect for a marketing automation technologist that...

    30+ days ago from www.randstad.com

  • Appl/Sys Developer IV

    Randstad Technologies - Portland, OR

    for an iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. The successful candidate will work with our team of talented engineers and designers to build the next generation of our mobil presence and chat...

    30+ days ago from Dice

  • Accumulator Functional Lead

    Randstad Technologies - New - Lake Oswego, OR

    Purpose and Description: The Interface Lead for Health Plan Test Services at Kaiser Permanente is responsible for leading a team of Interface and application testers both on and off shore. This includes the design, development and...

    9 hours ago from www.randstad.com

  • Mobile Application Automation Test Engineer

    Randstad Technologies - New - Beaverton, OR

    Randstad Technologies is seeking multiple Mobile Automation Test Engineers for the Portland, Oregon metro area. Required Skills: BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline. 5+ years experience in open source BDD-type...

    8 days ago from www.randstad.com

  • E-Learning Developer - Contract

    Randstad Technologies - New - Beaverton, OR

    The list below summarizes the knowledge, skills, and technologies and/or abilities required: ii. BA and/or MA in any educational field, journalism, or English iii. 2-4 years of experience in an enterprise training environment for complex...

    14 days ago from www.randstad.com

  • Project Manager in QA/QM

    Randstad Technologies - New - Beaverton, OR

    Randstad Technologies is seeking a Project manager with strong Project management experience as well as experience in Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Performance Testing or Performance Engineering. In addition, this role must:...

    30+ days ago from www.randstad.com

Post a Job on BusinessWeek.com

Post a Job

Reach millions of talented professionals