Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

People Link jobs

Viewing 1 - 10 of 3,428 jobs

  • Mental Health Specialist (QMHP) We need to hire 8 people ASAP

    Bhwc - Charlottesville, VA

    Company Description: www.bhwc-va.com Job Description: ~~~~Mental Health Specialist (QMHP) Job Description Job Objective: Mental Health Specialist is responsible for the coordination and implementation of therapeutic services and social...

    23 days ago from ZipRecruiter

  • Physical Therapist - Home Health and Outpatient Setting 2604

    People Link - Fort Pierce, FL

    We are seeking a loyal and dependable Physical Therapist. We take pride in the care provided to our patients. Patient ages vary from Pediatrics to adults. You will spend 75% of your time seeing Home Health patients while the other 25% of...

    1 day ago from Get Physical Therapist Jobs

  • Physical Therapist 3128

    People Link - Van Nuys, CA

    Job Description: You will be working between our two offices, one located in Woodland Hills and the other in Van Nuys. On average you will see between 15 and 20 patients per day. The patients vary in age. You will be doing mainly manual...

    1 day ago from ZipRecruiter

  • Physical Therapist-2759

    People Link - Big Pine, CA

    This is a beautiful 99 bed SNF with both In-Patient and newly added Out-Patient services out of two beautifully equipped Therapy Gyms. They have 1 OT, 1 SLP, 2 PT's, and 1 PTA with a wealth of experience who work together in a close,...

    2 days ago from Get Physical Therapist Jobs

  • Physical Therapist- 2079

    People Link - Brooksville, FL

    Physical Therapist- 2079 Outpatient orthopedic clinic that specializes in doing Sports and Ortho but they do see all other types of cases as well. This does include Workers Comp, Neuro, Geriatrics and Pediatrics. Services include:...

    3 days ago from Get Physical Therapist Jobs

  • Physical Therapist 3067

    People Link - Tucson, AZ

    an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented people who share our commitment to creating personal experiences with patients that want to have a great time doing it. We use the latest paperless business technologies to make the...

    3 days ago from ZipRecruiter

  • Physical Therapist- 2638

    People Link - Higgins, TX

    We are seeking a Physical Therapist to work full time in this outpatient clinic. There are currently 3 other PTs and 2 PTAs on site. Services include:Auto injuries and whiplashScoliosisSacroliliac injuriesNeck painWork-related injuriesBack...

    3 days ago from Get Physical Therapist Jobs

  • Physical Therapist 3111

    People Link - Sunnyvale, CA

    Job Description: As a member of out 8 person PT team you will deliver all types of services including the following: Sport Injury Sport Performance Programs Keyboard and Ergonomics Womans Health Nutrition Fall Prevention You'll see...

    3 days ago from ZipRecruiter

  • General Dentist 3126

    People Link - Bedford, NH

    Job Description: We're looking for a General Dentist that is skilled, motivated and able to work solo. There is one other Dentist in the practice. There are hygienists and technical staff working with the doctors as well. We have 5...

    4 days ago from ZipRecruiter

  • General Dentist 3068

    People Link - Tampa, FL

    We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience or someone that has done a full residency (GPR, AEGD) or equivalent. They must do Endodontics and place implants. Must be willing to work early mornings and evenings til 7. It...

    4 days ago from Get Dentist Jobs