Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Linium Staffing jobs - Windsor, CT

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 jobs

  • SMT Operator

    Linium - Windsor, CT

    Linium Staffing's client has a temp-to-hire SMT Operator opportunity for their Windsor, CT location. The SMT Operator performs assembly of surface mount assemblies as directed in engineering documentation. May perform printing of boards,...

    26 days ago from Linium

  • Credentialed Epic Trainer

    Linium Resources - Hartford, CT

    Linium Staffing has an immediate need for 1 Credentialed Epic Trainer, which will be based in Hartford, CT. We are ... Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration. Linium Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Bachelor's...

    19 days ago from CareerBuilder

  • Human Resources Generalist

    Linium - Windsor, CT

    cel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SharePoint experience a plus. Our client offers a very competitive benefits package, including tuition reimbursement program and a friendly and rewarding work environment. Linium Staffing is an Equal...

    30+ days ago from Linium

  • Medical Office Staff (Billing and A/R)

    Linium Resources - Hartford, CT

    arges a plus ICD-9 and ICD-10 experience CPT code knowledge Knowledge of various insurances Please send your resume for immediate consideration to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Linium Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. see...

    30+ days ago from CareerBuilder

  • IT Field Technician

    Linium - East Hartford, CT

    Linium Staffing's client is seeking a IT Field Technician for a direct hire position based out of their East Hartford, CT home office. Travel is expected 75% of the time; 90% in Connecticut and the other 10% servicing Massachusetts and...

    30+ days ago from Linium