Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Atos jobs

Viewing 31 - 40 of 1,124 jobs

  • Compressor Module Technical Leader

    GE - Greenville, SC

    Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering/Science field and 5 years of progressively responsible post-Bachelor’s degree related experience. Position also requires demonstrated...

    29 days ago from General Electric

  • Manager, Information Systems

    General Dynamics - Washington, DC

    Job Description As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in...

    9 hours ago from General Dynamics

  • Developer/Information Systems Analyst

    Delta Resources - Washington, DC

    Start Over with Job Search Already have a profile? Login Now 15:NEM-016: Developer/Information Systems Analyst Geographic Location Washington, DC Employment Status Full Time Position Funded? Yes Job Responsibilities DELTA is seeking a...

    19 hours ago from DELTA Resources

  • Interventional Radiology Nurse - (IR RN - VIR RN)

    Nursesrx - Salem, MA

    Job Description & Requirements Interventional Radiology Nurse - (IR RN - VIR RN) StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $26.00 - 28.00 min of 2yr exp. prefer prior travel. Call Required. Moderate sedation ,ACLS required. director will be interviewing.

    3 days ago from HealthJobsNationwide.com

  • Administrative Assistant II

    Scientific Research - North Charleston, SC

    Must possess an active Top Secret clearance at the minimum. A minimum of two years of information assurance (IA) experience, including DCID 6/3, DIACAP, and Risk Management Framework. Must currently hold a DoD 8570-compliant IAM I...

    3 days ago from Scientific Research Corporation

  • Branch Real Time Scheduler - 100767

    Terminix - Pooler, GA

    ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position. An Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V Position Overview Collects and analyzes scheduling,...

    3 days ago from Terminix

  • Java Developer

    Insight Global - Charlotte, NC

    This large insurance organization is looking in-source its Java development. This individual will be spending about 75% of their time coding, and the other 25% will be distributed between production defect resolution, code reviews, and...

    6 days ago from Insight Global

  • Cyber Analyst 4

    Northrop Grumman - Washington, DC

    Job Description Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Senior Information Assurance / Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC. Join Northrop...

    6 days ago from Northrop Grumman

  • Real Time Scheduler

    ServiceMaster Company - Lewisville, TX

    Position Overview Collects and analyzes scheduling, staffing, and workload data. Generates schedule projections for the call center/customer service operation to ensure optimal service levels. Proposes schedule modifications to ensure...

    7 days ago from The ServiceMaster Company

  • Administrative Assistant I

    Ecolab - Denver, CO

    Tiorco, a joing venture with Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant in our Energy Services group located in Denver, Colorado. If you are a passionate Accounting individual that likes to...

    9 days ago from Ecolab

Post a Job on BusinessWeek.com

Post a Job

Reach millions of talented professionals