Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Aerotek jobs - Commerce City, CO

Viewing 1 - 5 of 6 jobs

  • Survey Project Manager

    Aerotek Engineering & Environmental - Denver, CO

    Aerotek Engineering is actively seeking a Survey Project Manager to work on land development projects, primarily within commercial or multifamily projects. In this role you can expect roughly 65% production and drafting, with the other 35%...

    19 hours ago from Aerotek E&E

  • Project Engineer

    Aerotek Engineering & Environmental - Denver, CO

    Aerotek is hiring for Project Engineers to work with General Contractors local to the Denver area. Project Engineers will be working on commercial construction sites and some responsibilities of the job include doing change orders, RFI's,...

    1 day ago from Aerotek E&E

  • Aerotek CE

    Aerotek - Englewood, CO

    Aerotek Engineering is currently hiring an Electrical Engineer for an telecommunications company in the Denver Metro area. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer to develop and tests the design and installation of electrical...

    7 hours ago from Aerotek CE

  • Project Manager

    Aerotek Engineering & Environmental - Denver, CO

    Aerotek Construction is actively hiring for a Project Manager for government construction projects in the Denver area. Job Description: This General Contractor has a joint venture that is 8a certified and they are seeking a Project Manager...

    1 day ago from Aerotek E&E

  • Quality Engineer

    Aerotek - Broomfield, CO

    Reviews new and modified product designs for quality characteristics, including manufacturability, measurability, and conformance to regulatory requirements When assigned as a member of a product development team, coordinates with other...

    11 hours ago from Aerotek CE

Post a Job on BusinessWeek.com

Post a Job

Reach millions of talented professionals