Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

Aerotek jobs

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 jobs

  • Registered Nurse - Case Manager

    Aerotek Scientific - San Diego, CA

    Primarily responsible for providing professional nursing and hospice care to assigned patients. With input from the IDT (interdisciplinary team), patient and family, will perform assessments, develop, implement and evaluate the plan of...

    17 hours ago from Aerotek Scientific

  • Manufacturing Engineer

    Aerotek - Findlay, OH

    Top Three Skills: -Hands on Mechanical Engineering experience through machine set up and break down -APQP Process Engineering Experience -Process Control Plans/Machinery Interface with HMI Bonus: Robotics Job Description: Equipment...

    23 hours ago from Aerotek CE

  • Architectural Designer

    Aerotek Engineering & Environmental - Chandler, AZ

    Our clients, a local architectural firm, is seeking to add an Architectural Designer. The Architectural Job Captain will work closely with internal and extended project team to create design and construction documents. The perfect...

    3 days ago from Aerotek E&E

  • Mechanical Design Engineer

    Aerotek - Mount Prospect, IL

    Most of the day will be spent at the CAD station doing drawing changes and updating drawings. 2+ years of experience in product design and proficient utilizing Solidworks EPDM is a must Automotive experience a plus Plastic injection...

    2 days ago from Aerotek CE

  • Solidworks Designer

    Aerotek - Racine, WI

    The person is expected to perform the following functions on a daily basis: Proper interpretation of design specifications and drawings Preparation of SolidWorks drawings of mechanical equipment Preparation of instruction and operation...

    9 days ago from Aerotek CE

  • Accountant

    Aerotek - Lawrenceburg, KY

    Currently seeking an Accountant for a manufacturer in Lawrenceburg, KY!! Company wants to bring an individual in on a 6 month contract to hire! JOB SUMMARY: Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare...

    17 hours ago from Aerotek CE

  • Mechanical Engineer

    Aerotek - Tucson, AZ

    Top 3 Skills: BSME Aeropsace experience Solidworks The Mechanical Engineer position is required for new product development of aerospace electronic systems while complying with appropriate regulations. This Position is supervised by the...

    17 hours ago from Aerotek CE

  • Construction Material Tester/ Field Tech

    Aerotek - Minneapolis, MN

    Our client, an environmental consulting firm, is looking for a Construction Materials Tester. Before a project or building goes up, our client specializes in making sure all the materials the project will be built on meet safety...

    17 hours ago from Aerotek CE

  • Quality Engineer

    Aerotek - Lafayette, IN

    Hiring for Quality Engineer - start 5/11 or earlier This engineer will be working in an office environment 80% of the time. the other 20% will be spent on the manufacturing floor in a heavy machining and assembly environment. Travel...

    1 day ago from Aerotek CE

  • Estimator

    Aerotek Engineering & Environmental - Southfield, MI

    Aerotek client in the metro Detroit area is seeking an Estimator to join their growing team. Estimator will be responsible for: Identify and bid on projects Utilize Excel to put together bids Read/Interpret technical blueprints/schematics...

    2 days ago from Aerotek E&E

Post a Job on BusinessWeek.com

Post a Job

Reach millions of talented professionals