Jobs by Simply Hired

Search for Jobs

Job Title, Skills, or Company

City, State, or ZIP

San Jose, CA jobs

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,052 jobs

  • Head of Customer Support

    Vc Backed Company - San Jose, CA

    Position Summary: The Head of Customer Support provides leadership and direction of Sera s customer support services. This individual develops and establishes procedures and policies for assisting customers with accessing Sera s clinical...

    23 days ago from IvyExec

  • Customer Care Representative

    Integration International - Sunnyvale, CA

    Customer Care Representative (Contractor) This position is responsible for analysis and assessment of customer data as it relates to the licensing subsystem upgrade project. In addition will be contacting customers confirming and updating...

    30+ days ago from Integration International Inc.

  • Customer Service Representative

    Integration International - San Jose, CA

    Qualifications: Provide direct back up and Provide support for Account Managers and Sales Managers.-Heavy telephone contact with agency buyers and clients.-direct contact with agency personnel and clients on all assigned accounts.-...

    30+ days ago from Integration International Inc.

  • Outside Sales Representative

    Hutchinson Consulting - San Jose, CA

    Introduce and sell all company distribution services including fresh produce, dairy, artisan cheeses and specialty products to new and existing customers in the South Bay. Territory includes San Jose, as well as highway 17 corridor to...

    30+ days ago from Hcareers.com

  • Entry Level Java Developer in CA, TX, IL, NJ

    Elite Workforce - San Jose, CA

    Position: Entry Level Java Developer Location: Multi Pal Location Duration: 12 Months Requirement: Consultant have 2-3 years Java Development experience. Consultant have experience with SQL or Oracle database experience required Experience...

    21 days ago from Tech Fetch

  • RN / Registered Nurse / L&D Labor and Delivery

    Supplemental Health Care - San Jose, CA

    Labor and Delivery RNs needed for 13 week contracts in California - and not just San Jose, we have openings across the state! Take a beautiful trip out west for an assignment! Paying between $1300 to $1500 a week after taxes PLUS $1000...

    21 days ago from Supplemental Health Care

  • Need Data warehouse Architect Sanjose

    FCS Software Solutions - San Jose, CA

    HI, Please review the JD and please let me know if you are interested in this opening. Database Warehouse Architect San Jose CA Duration: 3 Months -all database related -full description attached Qualifications Implementation experience...

    7 hours ago from Tech Fetch

  • Receptionist

    Russell Tobin & Associates - Sunnyvale, CA

    Our client is a leading social networking company seeking a receptionist to join their Sunnyvale, CA office. Responsibilities for Receptionist: Welcome all visitors and prospective candidates Coordinate with recruiting team to ensure...

    30+ days ago from Russell Tobin & Associates

  • Administrative Assistant / Communications Coordinator

    Integration International - Santa Clara, CA

    Provide overall administrative support to the Senior Finance Leadership team as well as the Office of the CFO communications Specialist. Approximately 70% of the time will be focused on general administrative support and the other 30% of...

    5 days ago from Integration International Inc.

  • Data Warehouse Architect [YO]

    Technocraft Solutions - San Jose, CA

    Database Warehouse Architect Qualifications Implementation experience with Oracle / MS SQL Server Modeling concepts. Need to have experience using SSIS, SSAS. Experience with OLAP tool cube/report design/deployment 5 to 7 years of relevant...

    1 day ago from Tech Fetch

Post a Job on BusinessWeek.com

Post a Job

Reach millions of talented professionals